Identify and produce all test documentation (test plan, cases, scenarios, etc.)
* Report and track all bugs using the bug reporting and tracking tool/method outlined in this document.
* Comply with standards as documented by the CISS Process.
* Assist in approval of software/hardware testing workflows.
* Identify gaps that cannot be resolved, establish risk and compensating controls.
* Issues reporting and escalation to management
The Chief Technology Office (CTO) is responsible for overall Information Technology strategy. The Architecture and Technology Engineering group, as a part of CTO, has embraced CTO's mission to optimize the IT environment by driving standardization of the production environment, reducing complexity, optimizing management of systems supporting global functions by introducing innovative technologies that provide new business capabilities and reduce total cost of ownership
The systems Platform is responsible for evaluating and certifying hardware and operating systems for Distributed Server platforms, Data Storage platforms (SAN, NAS, Tape, Optical), and Infrastructure Tools and Data Center Automation, providing standard products and versions for use within the environment. Our team are based in New York, New Jersey, London, Belfast, Singapore and Pune.
* 9-13 years of System Engineering experience
* BS in Computer related major (or equivalent experience)
* A solid understanding of Windows environment, Information Security & patching, and SCOM
* Networking experience required
* Scripting experience ruby, Python, PowerShell / WSH required.
* Knowledge of OS provisioning, Clustering, and virtualization technologies required
* Experience in VBscript for HP/Mercury Quick Test Professional /HP UFT required
* Knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL6 and RHEL5), Kick start, RPM packaging, YUM concepts and repo configuration is a plus
* Experience with general virtualization VMware knowledge is a plus
* SAN, and Clustering experience preferred
* Software/System design and architecture
* Enterprise level experience
* MS Word and Excel proficiency required
Skills & Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree (in science, computers, information technology or engineering)
* Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
* Exhibit sound and comprehensive communication and diplomacy skills to exchange complex information
* Act as advisor or coach to new or lower level analysts;
* Organizational and project management skills required
* Strong influencing & interpersonal skills.
* Candidate should be willing to work late in the evening India time on need basis in order to
interact with US onshore team and to meet urgent requests by Clients.
* Proven ability to work with teams that are geographically separated
* Should be a self-starter with a high level of initiative.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills as candidate are expected to work with onshore & near-shore teams.