1. 7-9 years of professional experience in Domain, Insurance Package and Systems Technology and extensive experience in ALIP (Accenture Life Insurance Platform). ALIP experience is mandatory
2. Insurance Domain Skills
a. Good understanding of the Life insurance Domain preferably worked with US Insurance Companies or Package Vendor companies on the applications / processes pertaining to New Business, Underwriting, Policy Administration, Claims, Data & Reporting, Analytics, Actuarial etc.
b. Experience in Product Setup and Policy Admin System Management
c. Experience in Insurance Business Process and operations
d. Thorough understanding of Transactions and Policy Value processing
3. Insurance Vendor Package Working Experience / Skills.
a. Knowledge on ALIP (Accenture Life Insurance Platform) or Navisys (Home Office & Front Office) Understanding of ALIP system
b. Experience in configuring Insurance Product - Setting up of Parameters, Values, Insurance Product/rider rules, Administration rules, Correspondence rules, State specific variation rules etc.
c. Knowledge on Transaction / Process set up - Creation of wireframes and rules to set up Business Input and Transaction processing screens; Workflow Rules
d. Hands on experience on ALIP web app keying in Data, executing cycles, running staging jobs and troubleshoot issues
4. Technology Awareness:
a. XML & XPATH
b. Thorough knowledge on MS Office tools - Visio XL, Word, power Point.
5. Experience in Test case creating and testing
6. Documentation Experience Creation of Wireframes, Business Process flows, functional & Product Specifications and other project related documentations.
7. Ability to conduct walkthroughs, workshops and meetings
8. Solution evaluation, Analytical, Problem Solving and People Management skills are preferred
Additional Mandatory experience in ALIP Experience in:
1. Naming Standards and Conventions, Objects, Tables, Relationships and Purpose in ALIP
2. Schemas and XMLs in ALIP
3. Groovy Processes in ALIP