Our client has defined the eCommerce industry in India and will continue its leadership with its core value of putting - customer first- .
We are looking at someone who is :
- Strong in C/C++, strong ability to pick up other languages (Go, Rust) for the task at hand.
- Understands Linux internals and networking well, and can write highly scalable, distributed systems.
- Strong fundamentals in Operating systems, system and network programming on Linux and - nix flavours.
- Experience working with high traffic low latency solutions/services.
- Understanding of internals of consensus systems like zookeeper, etcd, etc. and/or databases & filesystems is a plus.
- Own the complete development, deployment and maintenance cycle of some of the hardest problems at scale.
- Influence new and evolving design, architecture, standards, and methods for operating services and systems, infrastructure subsystems and platforms.
- Participate in software and system performance (and other system characteristics) analysis and tuning, service capacity planning and demand forecasting.
- Manage the availability, scalability, security and performance of our platforms and applications.
- Diagnose bottlenecks for the full stack and provide recommendations to overcome the bottlenecks as an interim work around, while a long-term solution is investigated.