We provide a challenging opportunity for a System Designer. As System Designer you are responsible for the design and realization of a range of products in such a way that future products options and features can be realized with acceptable effects for the earlier products. You are responsible for the selection of appropriate technologies, decomposing the system into subsystems parts, allocating functionality and budgets for nonfunctional properties to system parts and managing the relations between them.
Your key responsibilities are:
* Contributes to the innovation of products, processes and procedures.
* Is responsible for the requirements of a particular (sub) system or system function.
* Defines the overall design for a (sub) system in a project.
* Specifies the requirements of a project, which serves as contract for the project's WHAT will be delivered
* Monitors and manages that the design is understood and used/implemented correctly by the project team.
* Is the technical lead with respect to requirements, design, realization and verification for the (sub) system.
* Advises on realization, planning and budgets.
* Guide designers towards integral technical solutions.
* Obtain and maintains internal and external network for knowledge build-up
* Working on a platform in a Global System Design team.
We are looking for :
Our preferred candidate has:
* BE/BTech - Electrical/Electronics/Biomedical.
* Experienced in technical leadership
* In-depth understanding of design methods
* In-depth understanding of the application area
* Familiar with the Healthcare environment;
* Regulatory knowledge/implementation of Healthcare standards;