1. 10 plus years of industry experience with at least 5 years of experience in software/system architecture. Significant professional experience in successfully working in S/W Design & Development with a minimum 5 years of experience in a process oriented software organization.
2. Technically lead and engage with large project teams across location preferably in a multisite development environment.
3. Significantly contributed towards defining the technological roadmap for Product(s), defining rule set for static and dynamic code analysis, defining and maintaining programming guidelines.
4. Experience in system spanning architecture, Interoperability, Data Exchange, unification of Tools, Test, Security, Performance.
5. Well conversed with Microsoft Technologies (C# .NET/C++ / XML etc) having at-least 6 plus of experience and expertise in OOAD / UML.
6. Good Knowledge in Requirement Engineering, Architectural and Design patterns.
7. Substation automation, Power Quality and Protection Relay knowledge highly preferred. Engineering experience in these areas will be an asset.
8. Qualification: B.E/ME/M. Tech (preferably Electrical Engineers specialized in Power Automation/Power Systems) with very good academic record.
9. Able to work across project teams, and able to resolve ambiguous technical scenarios.
10. Established organizational, planning, and project management abilities.
11. Strong oral and written communication skills.
12. Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
13. Proven analytical and problem resolution skills.
14. Proactive, self motivated and result oriented.