Role: Solution Architect
- Technical:Knowledge and experience of wide range of current and emerging technologies and technical products from Software group and other ISV's.
- More than 10 years experience in the implementation of software solution with the majority thereof being COTS (Commercial of the shelve) products from and other ISV;s
- Knowledge of business systems in specific industries
- Interface development experience
- Solid knowledge of technologies such as JMS, WebServices, XML and XSLT and .NET
- Understanding of the elements required to deliver a complete solution consisting of many software components
- Experience in the implementation of COTS systems at large corporates
- Ability to analyze business requirements, Define technologies and mechanisms and provide direction to internal and external teams
- Familiarity with industry specific reference architectures and models -- preferably across multiple industries & organizations.
- Familiar and certified across selected EA methodologies such as Togaf, , etc
- Familiar and certified across selected SDLC methodologies
- Have lead and delivered up to 3 engagement based on selected solution across Portal, Integration, Process Management
- Developed proposals and implemented solution based on Product Portfolio in Websphere (Portal, Integration and Process Management)
Ability to communicate (verbal and written) to all levels within the organization.
Deep Analytical skills
Coaching and mentoring and presentation skills
10+ years of experience in IT disciplines in general and Enterprise Architecture in particular