Looking for 15-17 years' experience in IMS services area ; who should have handled hands-on experience for last 10+ years . Should have worked extensively in RFP's, solution providing, consulting space etc...
* The individual will be responsible for leading reference architecture projects such as the Data Center design for large enterprise customers. In addition the individuals are expected to engage directly with sales teams, delivery teams, and clients for the purpose of selling and delivering strategic services engagements.
* This role requires individuals with demonstrated knowledge in existing Data Network (IP), Security and server/storage technologies. These individuals will also need skills in all aspects of infrastructure virtualization and cloud service providers in the Iaas, PaaS domains. Working knowledge in any two of Amazon web services, Rackspace,force.com , Google or Microsoft Azure cloud technologies is mandatory.
* The need is to design new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to varying business requirements. Utilizes demonstrated knowledge of leading-edge products and technology in conjunction with industry and business skills to influence functional and non-functional strategy. Influences client personnel and organizations, including executive management. Has considerable latitude and responsibility to define and select tools, processes, priorities and resources necessary to manage, analyze, design and implement customer directives.
* The Infra architect should have worked in extensively in merger and accquisions projects end to end .
* Should have experience to interact with Client till VP / CIO level without any second thoughts and with proper data points as we don't want to miss the train at the first go itself.
* Needed Skills Include:
-General Network design and architecture skills
-Issue based consulting skills including reference architecture and design document writing skills, gather customer business drivers and network infrastructure requirements, developing architecture decisions, functional and non-functional requirements, developing comprehensive architecture solutions and communicating the architecture to stake holders as well as detailed designers and implementers.
-Data Center Network Architecture skills
* Demonstrated skills in gather requirements and make design considerations, decisions and create solutions on the following:
-Data Center design
-Multi site office and application design in varied customer verticals.
-Compute/storage/network/security virtualization technologies combined with Virtual Machines (VM) and high availability.
-DMZ and basic wireless security technologies.
-Private and public cloud knowledge
-Network and systems management and monitoring.
-Design solution to include performance, availability and scalability of the infrastructure
* Desired experience in handling large database platforms and data integration from heterogeneous systems.
* Should have some experience in Data warehousing , ETL related activities and integrations with third party tools.
* Usage of ERP and implementations will be added advantage.
* Good to have middleware competency too (OSSO,LDAP,Websphere , Tomcat, IIS, Apache etc...)
* Data Centre experience goes without mentioning specific including DC Moves and migrations..
* This will be a strategic hire in Infra space for the lookout for the Safeway-Albertson merger exercise for the next 3 years which is accounted in the business.
* Should be willing to travel extensively across US region and to present the capability independently and engage in conversations technically.
* This role doesn't demand to have people management skills ; but it's good to have.