* Design and implement optimal data structures. Build infrastructure and implement maintenance strategy for internal datasets.
* Work with relevant stakeholders to deliver appropriate Business Intelligence (BI), data warehousing, reporting and analytical infrastructure required to support management teams and analysts.
* Prioritize and communicate user needs, make recommendations and drive implementation for product or process changes.
* Interface with engineers, product managers and product analysts to understand data needs.
* Work with large data sets, automate data extraction, build monitoring/reporting dashboards and high value, automated BI solutions.
* Design, develop and establish KPIs to monitor analysis and provide strategic insights to drive growth and performance.
* Deliver data to business partners to optimize self-service and data discovery, using databases such as Oracle, Redshift, Hadoop, and NoSQL databases
* Synthesize data from various domains such as device logs and website feedback.
* 9+ years of experience as a Data or BI Engineer dealing with large complex data scenarios.
* Expert in data extraction experience using SQL. Strong ETL experience and experience with Linux.
* Strong skills with Perl, Python or alteast one similar scripting language.
* Strong understanding of BI technologies and their application including database warehousing and dashboarding experience.
* Experience on atleast one data visualization tools (e.g. OBIEE, Tableau, QlikView)
* Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
* Experience using Cloud Storage and Computing technologies such as AWS RedShift, RDS, Hadoop etc.
Experience working with systems processing event based logs, user logs, etc