- Provide required embedded product architecture solution to prospect or existing client.
- Should be able to smoothly run & expand existing embedded projects & accounts
- Experience in architecture definition, detailed design & complete software development cycle
- will work as Pre-sales team so should be willing to pursue Pre-sales career in long run.
- Should at least one end to end Embedded Product Solution Architecture Experience.
- More than 10 years of industry experience in audio-video, Linux and Android based embedded products
- Hands on experience of Linux and Android porting (Boot loaders, Kernel and device drivers, file system)
- Concrete understanding of Android sub-system, boot up, performance and power optimization techniques
- Experience working on various embedded products in audio-video, medical, security/surveillance, Robotics domain and project management life cycle (SDLC)
- Should have very good communication skills, Client Communication and Business Acumen
- Creative and strategic thinker, problem solver, quick learner and innovator
- Experience in writing technical proposals is a plus point
Keywords: C and C++ programming, Linux Device Driver, Linux Kernel, BSP and Boot Loader, Pre-sales, RFI, RFQ, Solution Architect.