Mandatory --Skill- Architecture, Routers, switches, loadbalancer, checkpoint
Relevant experience: 10 + yrs in relevant experience in Networking. Good experience in enterprise networking with experience in Routers, switches, loadbalancer and firewalls
* Responsible for designing fit for purpose Network Solutions to support the business objectives of the company and its extensive customer base. Network TDA"s are required to collaborate with business stake-holders and customer representatives to understand and translate business requirements, into appropriate technical solutions to meet both business and commercial needs.
* Candidates are expected to have demonstrable, large-scale Network Architecture experience, combined with good consulting skills and an understanding of how network technologies impact on...and are impacted by other IT infrastructure technologies.
* Key Attributes:
* Be able to translate customer business/technology requirements that can vary in detail and produce high quality network solutions, at both high and low levels of detail.
* Be able to deliver designs to defined standards, often against challenging timescales.
* Provide input to technical designs provided by other ITS technology groups - a level of 'cross-functional' technical knowledge is highly desirable.
* Provide direct, credible and authoritative interaction with ITS colleagues and customers alike.
* Actively contribute to continual service delivery improvement.
* Act as a SME and mentor to more junior Network Engineering staff.
Experience: 10 -- 16 yrs
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert -- CCIE - Routing & Switching Lab
Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert -- CCIE Data Center -- Written
Cisco Certified Network Professional -- CCNP Security
Cisco Certified Design Professional - CCDP
Cisco Certified Network associate -CCNA
VMWare Certified Associate- VCA
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate -MCSA