- Must have 3+ years if experience in Software Quality Assurance
- Must have excellent communication skills both Verbal and written.
- Must have worked on the web based applications.
- Prefer to have experience in Insurance or Financial Domain.
- Prefer to have experience in Agile Methodology (especially exposed to RTC).
- Should be exposed to onshore offshore co-ordination
- Very well aware and trained on Testing tools like QC, ALM etc..
- Should be efficient in conducting defect triage
- Exposure to Database Testing
- Exposure to Web Service Testing (Good to have)
- Exposure to Soap UI Testing (Good to have)
Job Level Specific Duties :
- Contributes to the QA of an entire software application program or a major project involving a large development and QA team.
- Technical expertise is utilized in areas such as quality assurance methodologies, techniques, metrics and state of the art tools.
- Provides highly technical quality assurance methodology advice for medium level accounts and medium complex systems.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications :
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Solid understanding of at least one programming language.
- Solid knowledge of coding, testing, and debugging simple applications.
- Solid knowledge of application configuration, maintenance and support.
- Solid knowledge of client / server networks.
- Strong ability to effectively troubleshoot program errors.
- Knows and consistently applies the fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of applications programming.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period