Job Description for Risk Advisory Services (ERP functional team):
- Responsible for execution of SAP review and audit assignments including, but not limited to, the following areas:
Business process controls review of SAP core modules of FICO, MM, SD, etc
Understanding of SAP Tables and Transactions and be able to delve into this for meaningful analysis of Data.
Advising clients on specific issues in SAP and their solution
Supervise the audit team work and lead discussions with the client
- Understand client's requirements, respond promptly to client requests and enquiries and consistently meet client needs
- Support Managers in the process of preparing RFP responses, project plans, project documents, and reports
- Extensive project-based experience in SAP Audit / Implementation
- Hands-on experience in the following areas is a big plus:
Business process controls review
Familiarity with auditing in other ERP environments
Data Analytics using SAP Tables
- Should be able to understand complex business situations, risk and controls, identify gaps and suggest leading practices
- Should be process-oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Should be able to apply basic analysis tools/ techniques for data analysis
- Ability to identify and access complex process issues, to relate them to the wider business environment & to express opinions clearly
- Excellent communication skills (both written & oral) and first rate interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Excellent articulation, reporting & presentation skills.
- Ability to create high quality deliverables and presentations
- Ability to present on specific subjects to a group of people (internal staff / clients)
- Ability to directly interact and manage CXO level stakeholder expectations
- Ability to develop excellent client & internal relationships.
- Ability to deliver complex work under pressure and within tight timescales.
- Ability to independently manage as well as execute projects