Job Description for SAP Basis - L2 & L3
1. Should have demonstrated experience of at least 4 years in SAP Basis support.
2. Demonstrated experience on SAP Basis administrative tasks including
Client administration,* Transport Management - STMS, Check in - Check out of Objects, SPS Upgrade - Abap & Java
Visual Admin & Config tool,Kernel Upgrades, System Refreshes
Health Checks - Performance monitoring, Data Dictionary, RFC Administration, TRFC, QRFC, Database Administration Oracle, DB2, Max DB - Exposure to multiple databases would be an advantage, Table space administration, Backup & Restore
Solution Manager - Administer the solution landscape (SMSY), Deployment of SMD, Configuring Solution Monitoring.CCMS configuration, NWD Administration, Exposure to PI/XI,SAP OSS Administration, Installation of Language packs , Add ons
* Spool Administration, SCOT - SAP Connect administration
* Exposure to Single sign on configuration -- Kebros, Portal administration, Applying License, Working knowledge on New dimension products including BW, CRM, PI/XI
3. Should have exposure to IPC Process ( Incident , Problem & Change Management)
4. Willingness to work in a 24/7 Environment as be the need.
5. ITIL Process awareness.
6. Certification in SAP would be an advantage.