MCA or BE Comp. or BE IT
Certification in Linux
* A minimum of 1-2 years of RHEL Admin experience
* Hands-on experience in Tortoise/ SVN
* Experience in Configuration Management
* Should be able to work on day to day RHEL Admin related tasks and activities.
* Excellent knowledge of the Linux OS internals
* Experience in Server health monitoring, corrective and preventive maintenance
* System health, usage, performance, etc. related report generation
Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
Proven skills in solving complex issues
Excellent spoken and written communications skills in English
* Monitor/troubleshoot, upgrade, maintain our cluster and production servers.