Key Job Description/Responsibilities:
- Good understand of Windows and IIS Administration
- Strong knowledge on Scripting using Powershell
- Good understanding of IIS 6, 7, and 7.5.
- Good understanding of SQL 2008 R2 and/or SQL 2012 (Basics)
- Good level understanding of AD and security.
- Good level of understanding of DHCP, DNS, WINS, server and network load balancing
- Good understanding of application management and operational support on Microsoft platforms, with a specific focus on line of business applications utilizing the Sharepoint platform.
- High level understanding of reporting and analysis. Ability to use reporting tools to collect data and to provide output with high level interpretation. Examples include breaches of thresholds, service levels etc.
- Basic understanding of reporting and analysis. Ability to use reporting tools to collect data and to provide output with basic interpretation. Examples include breaches of thresholds, service levels etc.
- Awareness of the importance of Information Security and the associated policies, processes and activities undertaken within CTO. Awareness of Privacy principles and Safe Harbor provisions.
- Contributes to and is consulted during infrastructure architectural activities by applying select architectural techniques and technical knowledge. Understands and leverages infrastructure architectural principles for cross-functional purposes. Works with vendors as well as internally.
- Demonstrates basic understanding of IT Governance concepts and ability to ask appropriate questions to adhere to governance; Understanding of how governance has been implemented within GTS and knowledge of when to escalate
- Ability to utilize and understand basic capabilities of performance management tools. Ability to create test criteria, validate performance tests
- Understands technology and technical concepts; Produces written materials with a consistent approach and tone; Communicates effectively with stakeholders and project team members regarding technical concepts
- Demonstrates awareness of major external technology vendors and understands critical information about future-oriented technologies; Drafts and participates in the development of service agreement contracts with vendors
- Understanding of the concepts and principles behind DevOps, Continuous Delivery, Agile, Lean, etc.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period
Shifts: 11:00AM - 8:00PM
Educational Qualifications: Any Bachelor's Degree
Technical Environment (specify versions): IIS 7.0, Windows 2008/2012/ Powershell scripting
Primary Skills: IIS/Windows/Active Directory/ Powershell Scripting
Secondary Skills: SQL 2012/2008