Position: HADOOP Administrator
Exp: 2 + Years
Work Location: Hyderabad
- we are looking someone who have hands on experience on Admin at least for one year.
- Deploy new Hadoop infrastructure, Hadoop cluster upgrades, Cluster maintenance, Troubleshooting, Capacity planning and resource optimization.
- Review, develop, and implement strategies that preserve the availability, stability, security and scalability of large Hadoop clusters.
- Interact with developers, architects and other operations teams to resolve job performance issues.
- Preparation of architecture, design and operational documentation.
- Participation in weekly on call rotation to provide operational support
1. Hands on experience with the Hadoop stack (HDFS, MapReduce, Hbase, Pig, Hive, Oozie).
2. Hands on expertise in systems administration, linux tools, configuration management on large scale environment.
3. Troubleshoot and debug Hadoop eco system runtime issues.
4. Recovering from node failures and troubleshooting common Hadoop cluster issues
5. Document all production scenarios, issues and resolutions
6. Work with the team in providing hardware architectural guidance, planning and estimating cluster capacity, and creating roadmaps for Hadoop cluster deployment
7. Evaluation of Hadoop infrastructure requirements and design/deploy solutions (high availability, big data clusters, etc)
8. Expertise in performance tuning, system dump analysis, storage capacity management.
9. Experience with versioning, change control, problem management.
10. Strong communication and technical writing skills
11. Results oriented engineer with a laser sharp delivery focus