Excellent Contract to Hire Immediate MNC Position
- Should be willing to join immediately
The Microsoft Lync / Unified Communications Engineer is a full-time opportunity where candidates are responsible for the analysis, support, and implementation of Microsoft Lync solutions.
- Typical responsibilities for this engineer will include Microsoft Lync, Windows Active Directory, Unified Messaging, Microsoft Exchange Server and server/storage virtualization support.
- A successful candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate excellent networking and technical skills, proficiency with the design, implementation and support of Microsoft solutions.
- Support network technologies including Lync, messaging, database, systems management, server virtualization, network storage and security
- Provide remote technical solutions to complex integration problems associated with business solutions using Microsoft Lync Server and Lync Client
- Provide professional technical support to our customers emphasizing customer service
- Responsible for managing highly complex system issues through to resolution which may include the use of advanced troubleshooting tool and/or applying programmatic changes to resolve the issue.