ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
SAN administers with implementation experience to support our global data centers by deploying both the operational processes and supporting technical architectures. Individuals will also possess strong leadership and interpersonal skills and have extensive consulting experience in storage operation environments.
* Interacting with our customer's IT engineering and architecture teams to ensure the continuity of solutions
* Consulting on storage infrastructure and operational solutions tailored to meet the customer's needs
* Integration of Storage solutions into the data center services
* Advising on best practices for improving operational processes
* Project planning for tasks of moderate to high complexity.
* Configuration of Storage hardware and software products.
* Requirements analysis and gathering technical details regarding the environment.
* Implementation of backup and restore, disaster recovery, storage consolidation, data protection, storage performance, etc.
* Storage Efficiency Optimization activities such as upgrades, performance tuning, and system audit tasks.
* Technical lead for the delivery team (Engineers/Administrators) throughout the engagement
* Interpreting enterprise class assessments (objectives, data collection, analysis, reporting against objectives)
Additional GOOD TO HAVE Skills:
Unix and Wintel experience - VMware, Windows, Solaris & Red Hat
Experience across multiple storage vendors (Netapp, EMC, IBM etc)
Certifications relevant to storage (EMCISA, EMCTA, VCP, SCSP, etc)
PRACTICE SPECIFIC :
Instill customer confidence by working with prospects at both a technical and business level
Implement complete project life cycle - from capturing customer requirements to delivering solutions on time
Be the single point of contact for managing engagements with customers, becoming their trusted technical advisor, and a subject-matter expert
Contribute to practice development by creating reusable components and sharing key project-learnings within the practice
Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
MCA / BE / Btech