CCIE Voice Certified
Has worked on multi-regional deployments
Minimum 10 yrs Design and Implementation of UC solutions comprising the following
CUCM, Unity Connection, Unified Presence, SME, IOS GW & GK config, SIP & H323 protocols, ISDN, FXO, E1 R2 protocols,UCCX experience a plus - but not a requirement.
- Prior experience with large scale UC designs & deployments
- Good understanding of complex dial-plans including globalization concepts.
- Ability to grasp complex design concepts quickly and understand
- Ability to troubleshoot implementation problems during migrations.
- Flexibility in working hours as some migrations will require weekend and after hours work
- Expectations of tasks to perform
- Read and understand a Low Level Design (LLD) or detailed design
- Skill up and understand methodologies used to gather site and user station data and migrate sites.
- Collect end user data and requirements, analyze and prepare BAT files to upload to CM based on LLD's (Phones, Features, VMM, RCC etc). Some customization required for exception functionality.
- Be capable of writing scripts to massage into the right format
- Be capable of using the BAT tool,Lead the provisioning of user's into the CUCM site location
- Lead the resolution of any errors and/or data reformatting required during provision
- Implement above during Citi Change Windows & perform testing and sign off of the sites Provide Day 1 support for migrated sites
- Work closely with the Cisco PM/SA/NCE project team - to ensure sites are deployed/configured to project design Standards
- Interface directly with Customer PM/ Technical staff assigned for a specific migration