The resource will be required to perform tasks and responsibilities in line with the BAT Design Authority role/TaO Services Infrastructure for the BW Administration area. The expected scope of knowledge and work is as outlined in SAP Courses BW310 and BW360.
1. Review findings by SAP as part of TPO, BPPO, VTO and EWA and propose implementation and drive implementation after change approval.
2. Develop housekeeping and maintenance procedures to ensure stable productive operations
3. Assist DA with trouble shooting performance issues by providing technical insights into statement execution
4. Assist DA in reviewing info cube design and impact on data loads and other performance
5. Work together with the WIPRO Basis team to resolve operational incidents
6. Tune the SAP BW Basis environment, e.g. RFC, IDOC, Work processes, enqueue,
7. Review and optimise interface setting, e.g. gateway
8. Provide expert advise from a BW Administration point of view to existing staff in the BISC and the TaO Services Infrastructure team
9. Work closely with the ECC team and the DAs to minimise extraction impact on the ECC system and ensure fast data loads