Must have: BE / B Tech / MCA / MSC
Installation of OS and different types of roles in OS.
Knowledge about patching, OS hardening and troubleshooting
VMWARE Related knowledge i.e. Vcenter,SRM, HA, DRS, dvSwith configuration etc.
AD, DNS, MS failover and NLB Cluster configuration and management
Knowledge about Exchange 2013 Concepts, configuration and management
Knowledge about different storage devices i.e. SAN, NAS etc.
Net backup or backup software related concepts, configuration and management
Citrix 6.5 concepts and knowledge
Experience in conducting BCP/DR drills
Involvement in NSE Sysadmin task across BKC, Kohinoor & BCP
User and Group Policy management
Roles & Responsibilities
Investigations of OS incidents/troubleshooting
Provide insight and knowledge to the team on latest updates.
1. Routine System level job
2. System health/Monitoring checks and review
3. OS installation, Hardening and troubleshooting
4. Review the logs of systems behaviour
5. VAPT - Follow-up and timely closure
6. Checking and applying updates on OS, if applicable
7. Automate the daily routine tasks by scripts
8. VM configuration, dvSwitch, Cluster, HA, DRS configuration
9. Net backup client installation, configuration and troubleshooting
10. User management, NAS share creation, File folder access
11. AMC renewal
12. Capacity Management
13. Maintaining and managing ITIL process viz. IM/PM/CM