1. Installation and Configuration of SharePoint 2010 farms.
2. Updating SharePoint Service packs and latest cumulative updates.
3. SharePoint 2010 administration in Large and Medium farms (Tier 3 architecture).
4. Capacity planning and farm designing for SharePoint farms.
5. Good grip on Power-Shell commands for administration of SharePoint.
6. Good understanding on Service application configuration ( User profiles, Search, Managed Metadata, Secure Store service, Excel, Performance Point, etc)
7. Integration of SSRS and Office web apps with SharePoint environments 2010 and 2013.
8. Good knowledge on configuring Trusted Identity provider.
9. Good understanding on SharePoint permissions.
10. SharePoint admin troubleshooting knowledge. Logs analyzing, Troubleshooting Health Analyzer issues in SharePoint.