* Independently handling & supervising the operation of rotogravure printing m/c with auto registration system.
* Process trouble shooting
* Ink-mixing & shade matching in different inking system as Vinyl base, Polyurethane & Poly-amide base N.C. Base ink.
* Production planning, Manpower handling, Shift Schedule & Raw Material Management.
* House-keeping in machine shop-floor area
* Maintaining Production records as per ISO Standards & Documentation
* Job costing
Qualification: Diploma in Printing Technology
Desired Candidate Profile:
* Experience Minimum 7 years, latest experience should be as a Printing Manager.
Candidate should be :
* Well versed with MS Office, ERP.
* Familier with Safety practices, ISO, GMP, Housekeeping.
* Hands on experience in supervision operation of Rotogravure Printing Flexible packaging machinery.
* Knowledge of properties & processing requirement of Packaging Plant.
* Meeting the production target with minimum wastage and best quality standards
* Knowledge of standardization of process parameters & its trouble shooting.
* Exposure of production planning, man power handling Shift scheduling and Raw material arrangement, according to the Final Dispatch customer delivery date.
* Leadership by example
* Good follower