- Lead asset management client workshops to help clients understand the benefits of asset management, implementation options, change management and business process impacts
- Work with the EAM team and cross line business resources to develop the technical solution, project plan, governance and resource estimates to complete the joint solution.
- Develop and deliver project deliverables such as process diagrams, use cases, gap analysis and functional design documents throughout delivery life cycle.
- Provide subject matter expertise regarding key decisions related to unique Industry specific systems and operations.
- Implement EAM solutions to include requirements, configuration, testing and troubleshooting
- Provide post implementation support Candidate should have worked on RFPs, estimation, Pre-sales activities. Through knowledge of Project Management skills. Candidate should able to manage team of 50+ resources with multiple engagements
- Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements.
- The EAM Consultant will be involved with the solution development and delivery of solutions across various industry sectors.
- This role is responsible for providing project leadership in the solution implementation of industry leading EAM capabilities and supporting technologies.
- The required core skills include detailed knowledge of the SAP PM, CS, PS, MM and the Industry solution (IS-A&D).
A good understanding of how these solutions can be deployed. Areas of expertise in the areas required are :
- Investment Planning and Design Organizations can plan and simulate business growth, manage investments, enable collaborative engineering for asset specification and design, and enable collaborative project management.
- They can plan and simulate asset investments and analyze the attractiveness of acquiring a particular asset.
- They can manage capital appropriation requests and calculate the viability of an investment. Procurement and Construction Organizations can procure, construct, and install assets as well as manage the bidding process and select qualified suppliers and material.
- They can manage collaborative projects, collaborative change management, and maintain documentation for commissioning and start-up activities.
- Maintenance and Operations Organizations can manage all technical assets, including documents and equipment.
They can plan and execute general maintenance as well as preventive, and predictive maintenance; manage environment, health, and safety issues; and deal with work clearance issues.
- Organizations can also manage mobile assets by integrating radio frequency identification (RFID) technology.
- SAP supports the management of maintenance, repair, and operations (MRO) parts and services procurement as well as MRO inventory.
- The software facilitates the management of employees and contractors, integrated asset accounting, maintenance budgeting, and analysis of asset performance.
- Decommissioning and Disposal Organizations can transfer, remarket, and dispose of assets according to regulations.
- They can also control the disposal of waste, including emissions, from generation to final disposal and ensure compliance with regulations for environment, health, and safety.
- Asset Analytics and Performance Optimization Organizations can develop a detailed understanding of costs by individual asset, manufacturer, production facility, and supplier.
- They can track standard maintenance key figures to identify areas for improvement, implement reliability-centered maintenance, and track costs over the lifetime of an asset.
- They can also track budgets and plan for maintenance costs. Real Estate Management Organizations can handle portfolio management, corporate real estate management, commercial real estate management, and facilities management.
- With support for the entire real estate life cycle they can develop, construct, operate, and deploy property and make costs more visible and controllable.
- Fleet Management - Desirable Organizations can handle all aspects of managing a fleet of vehicles.
They can procure, lease, and allocate vehicles to employees as well as arrange for repairs and handle warranties.
- They can track vehicles via GPS as well as schedule and route their movements.
Managers can track costs and analyze performance to ensure the efficient use of assets Strong communications skills and ability to influence at all levels including team members working remotely