* Understand applications architecture and operating threshold on various production scenarios ; knowledge of Corporate Trade business and related applications in banking sector is preferred
* Responsible to work with Infra and Data-center teams to ensure regular health of application is in order ; any spike in load or volumes to be observed
* Responsible for annual capacity review and to ensure business growth planned against increasing volumes
* Responsible for architecture components and End of Life / version remediation. Person to work closely with regional and global architects to remediate the same.
* Ensure priority and alignment of all infra projects with business releases and ensure no conflict or miss in key milestones
Able to be a lead from the front, to get down and work with team and understand the problem and resolve
Person with 8-10 years of experience, working in similar roles across banking or services technology ; Knowledge of Corporate banking and trade finance is preferred
Excellent organizational, planning and prioritization skills.
Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and presentation of complex information and data).
Relationship management skills -- ability to develop and sustain positive partnerships and be a team player.
A strong commitment to quality and efficiency
Knowledge of Troubleshooting for issues along Java / Oracle programs ; Understand applications architecture and optimization
Knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application server implementation.
Enterprise integration solutions such as TIBCO EMS, WebSphere MQ , NDM etc