We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced graduate who is working towards the qualification to support our energy civil and infrastructure team in Altrincham.
The role will provide a range of challenging and dynamic projects where you will have the ability to receive and develop a brief and contribute to the development of the design and construction process.
Specfic duties include structural design of buildings and below ground structures, attending client meetings and co-ordinating the design and project drawings in building information modelling (BIM)/Revit with other designers including architecture and mechanical and electrical (ME). Finite element (FE) modelling would be necessary on some projects.
- 2.1 or above masters degree in structural engineering
- Enthusiastic and ambitious
- Self motivated with good organisational capability
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a commercial engineering environment
- Structural design experience oand experience of national grid substations would be advantageous
- Management and Client interface experience
- Chartered engineer or working towards the status.
Position Location : Altrincham