In this role you will define the key service line positioning of the Testing Services practice and drive the go-to-market plan to meet business objectives. This position will work closely with sales, practice, and the rest of the marketing team. In this important role, you will help manage external product positioning, messaging, and collateral as well as the corporate website and the full library of sales enablement materials. The role demands deep understanding of the Testing services market, SDLC, DevOps, automation and service provisioning trends, business assurance services. Should be able to translate this knowledge into high-impact materials that clearly communicate the value of our products to the marketplace and achieve practice business goals.
Market Planning & Analysis
* Market Segmentation, Opportunity Analysis, Voice of the Customer, Competitive Analysis.
* Conduct Market Research, understand buying behavior, product composition. Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
* Core Competency Identification & Brand & Positioning
Positioning & Messaging
* Value Proposition Development
* Create high-impact internal and customer-facing materials that clearly communicate the value and unique advantage of our services / Solutions
* Develop vertical-specific content and materials to better reach target industries and partner-specific materials
* Field Marketing Programs - Define the field marketing programs - trade shows, drive promotions, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
* Thought Leadership -- Create Point-of-view papers
* Public/Analyst Relations
* Digital Marketing -- Blogs, Social media, Website development and traffic analysis
* Collateral -- Video, high quality designed brochures, videos, scenarios, story boarding
* Account-Based Marketing
* Develop and manage customer marketing/reference materials including case studies, customer videos, and customer profiles
* Develop and track budgets.
* Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
* Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of solution marketing areas
* Help achieve product business objectives and revenue goals.
* 8-10 or more years of software/services product marketing experience
* Good know knowledge of Testing Services market preferred
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills, with a proven track record of establishing credibility with key customers, prospects and business partners, sales, customer support and development
* Experience in developing effective and creative product marketing collateral, such as Web content, data sheets, and white papers
* A deep understanding of the enterprise Information Technology services market
* Engg + MBA from a premier B-School