* Experience in Storage Administrator with specialization in HP storage admin
* HP SAN storage array skills to administrate and monitor the HP 3PAR arrays in the Client environment.
* Storage skills to administer and monitor aforementioned Storage arrays in customer's environment.
* SAN and Storage design and architectural skills to maintain the SAN and Storage environment according to HP best practices in support of client support level agreements.
* Extensive Knowledge on SAN Switch management and Administration
* Execute site-to-site replication of significant DR data and monitor volume replication jobs
* Develop, maintain, and manage standard operating procedures and configurations of the SAN/NAS environments
* Provide reports on storage utilization and uptime of the storage arrays and servers attached to SAN
* Initiate and track service calls as needed
* Documentation skills for documenting the SAN and Storage environment, capacity and performance reporting, and issues and resolution tracking documentation
* Any other daily "care and feeding" required of the SAN arrays
* Manage HP Storage Switch and HP Tape libraries
ADDITIONAL GOOD TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
* Relevant certifications
* Windows Server 2008 & 2012; Linux 6.x experience a plus
* Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
* Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
* Exposure to cloud related technologies.
* Exposure to one or more of Active Directory configuration/administration, strong Virtualization concepts( VMware, Citrix, Hyper-v etc.) is a plus
* Worked in an offshore/onsite engagement model
* Willing to work in rotational Shift and 24/7 support
PRACTICE SPECIFIC :
* Instill customer confidence by working with prospects at both a technical and business level
* Implement complete project life cycle - from capturing customer requirements to delivering solutions on time
* Contribute to practice development by creating reusable components and sharing key project-learnings within the practice
* Execute proof-of-concepts
* Participate in and actively support mentoring relationships within practice
* MCA / BE / BTech