In this role you will be responsible for Setting up the delivery infrastructure in the city which includes identifying the locations for delivery stations and ensure rapid growth in the delivery infrastructure throughout the city. Experience in logistics desirable and the experience in courier industry highly preferred. Experience in handling live operation preferred (wherein decisions have to be taken on the spot and actions needs to be initiated right away) Knowledge of city topography and road network is an added advantage Experience in process improvement preferred with additional benefits for knowledge of specific methodologies such has Six Sigma, Kaizen etc.
1. Defining the transportation process from FC to delivery stations
2. Defining the delivery process from delivery station to customer address
3. Ensure enough bandwidth in citywide delivery team to ensure peak time delivery management
4. Conduct the performance appraisals of the station supervisors and mentor them for handling efficient operations
5. Continuously improve the delivery process and attain a sustained level of delivery performance improvement
6. Analysis of the data reports to identify performance bottlenecks and improve the performance
7. Implement the formal process control and process improvement mechanisms such as Kaizen