1. Sales & Marketing of Ductile Iron Pipes to various Water Authorities / Municipal Corporations / Jal Boards / Public Health Engineering Dept / Irrigation & Public Health / Development Authorities / Urban Improvement Trusts / Industrial Development Corporations / Water Supply & Sewerage Boards / Metropolitan Water Supply & Sewerage Boards / in the States of Karnataka/Tamil Nadu/Kerala and Various Turnkey Contractors in his territory.
2. Accountable for achievement of sales targets (quantity, collections and profitability) for his territory.
3. Carry out Registration with various Water Authorities, Clients and Consultants to increase sale of the DI Pipes in his territory.
4. Generate Enquiries, Prepare Techno Commercial Offers, carry out Negotiations for Order Finalization including Pre & Post Sales.
5. Marketing intelligence, networking with Water Authorities, Clients & Consultants for various ongoing/ upcoming water supply and sewerage Projects.
6. Identify best Go to Market models for overcoming specific Entry Barriers and quickly converting to business.
7. Arrange Seminars, give presentation to Decision makers for incorporating DI Pipes in lieu of other Pipe material options.
8. Coordinate with H.O. / Plant for timely execution of contracts. Arrange payments, Road permits, PACs, C Forms etc as per the terms of P.O.
9. Appoint & Work collaboratively & effectively with Agents & Dealers in his territory.
10. Arranging for LC/delivery period extension as and when required in case of delay in supplies.
11. Subtle handling of Customer's complaints/grievance
a. Should have relevant experience in sales of DI Pipes / CI Pipes to Government bodies & PSU
b. Should have Team Handling Experience.
c. Should know local language of assigned territory.
d. Should have 8-15 Years of experience
e. Age should be less than 42 years