BS/MS/BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or equivalently technical disciplines.
- Excited about building world-class software solutions that improve lives.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming
- Exposure to developing multi-tier, scalable, and browser based applications. Cloud-based applications leveraging AWS is highly preferred.
- 2-5 years of solid hands experience with C#/.Net
- Hands-on knowledge of user interface frameworks such AngularJS and JQuery. Kendo UI, REST API, is a plus.
- Data modeling, design and database programming using a variety of relational (Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, SQLLite) and No-SQL technologies (MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Neo4j). Data integration, data analysis, data mining, and ETL technologies knowledge is a plus.
- Significant experience using Agile software development methodologies
- Prior exposure to scripting languages (e.g. PowerShell, Perl, Bash) on Windows or Linux
- Values simplicity in software architecture, design, and practices (TDD, DDD)
- Has experience, instincts, and enthusiasm around testing and testability
- Experience working with geographically distributed team
- A highly motivated fast learner who can self-start and figure out what needs figuring out
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to effectively document artifacts and processes then explain them to others
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other leading cloud deployment platforms and services
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment
- Experience with medical science solutions that manage proteomics data
- Experience working in an FDA regulated environment
- Experience in machine learning/AI