Sr. Trainer -- Technical
A. Training Delivery
1. Create and maintain a positive and professional learning environment
2. Must be a leader that sets the standard and expectations through example in his/her conduct, work ethic, integrity and character
3. Able to deliver, project and motivate trainees through effective training methodologies both in group and individual classroom dynamics
4. Manage the design, delivery and continuous improvement of training programs as well as ongoing earning opportunities across the organization, in support of the organization's needs.
5. Utilize a variety of the training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices to ensure maximum effectiveness of training programs
6. Partner with individual programs to outline deliverable and expectations to include specific training needs of program resources.
7. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested
B. Wintel Technologies
1. Knowledge on Server Hardware - Multiple Vendors, Remote Management Tools, Software & Hardware Raid, Technical understanding on network topologies & devices
2. Working knowledge on multiple Windows OS platforms, OS configuration on different roles - Domain, WINS, DNS, DHCP, and IIS
3. Configuration and troubleshooting. Knowledge of - Disk & Storage, File & Print Server Management, Terminal Services, Raid Administration, NTFS Permissions.
4. Working knowledge on AD Users and Group administration, FSMO Roles, Site & Subnets Technical understanding of FRS Configuration/ Troubleshooting Global Catalog Server, AD Group Policy Technical understanding of AD tools and resource kit tools, Software, service pack installation
5. Working Knowledge of Hyper V and VMware Environment
C. Messaging and Collaboration
1. Working knowledge of Exchange 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013 Installation & configuration, Administration, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues, troubleshoot NDRs, tracking emails.
2. Working knowledge of Mobility servers/device software.
3. Understanding of BlackBerry server components and message flow from a server to mobile device. Basic knowledge of SQL servers
4. Working knowledge of configuring multiple mail client account using various protocols, using client features like Calendar in mail client,
5. Working Knowledge on
i. Enterprise Activation,
ii. Wipe out handheld
iii. Generating and resetting Enterprise Activation Password,
iv. reset handheld,
6. Working knowledge on Setup and Configuration of native & 3rd party backup management tools & troubleshooting. Define Policy, Backup Pool, and Retention.
7. Knowledge on difference between Master & Media Server, Technical understanding of backup and restore type.
8. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Communication Server and Microsoft Lync Server, Installation & configuration, Administration, service pack installation, troubleshoot various server related issues
9. Architect and Design of Voice solution, client configuration, server configuration, and conferencing.
10. Configuring High Availability options
D. Training content and LAB setup
1. Preparing standardize training content, handouts, Lab Manuals
2. Prepare customized training content for specific requirements.
3. Build the training room infra, Virtual Environments for conducting training.
4. Plan and setup test environments for common and frequent issues
5. Prepare and conduct assessments based on training objectives
Knowledge and Experience
1. Good knowledge of Server hardware and Enterprise Networking Devices
2. Experience and good knowledge on installing configuring and maintaining different flavors of OSs 3. Good understanding of Active Directory
4. Knowledge on Backup and Storage technologies
5. Good understanding of Network infrastructure
6. Training and coaching experience.
E. Candidate profile
1. Ability to quickly learn new technologies, upgrade to latest versions, prepare training modules for upcoming technologies
2. Work with multiple programs, collect issues and challenges and incorporate them in training
3. Able to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings to accommodate training, monitoring and supervisor coverage
4. Good interpersonal communication skills
Educational Qualification & years of experience
BE/B.Tech - Equivalent
Minimum of 6 years with at-least 2 years of training facilitation experience