- Ability to read and understand consumer-goods company P&Ls, especially relating to marketing expenditures
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and propose methodological solutions, particularly relating to marketing ROI.
- Excellent marketing domain knowledge understanding, particularly in the consumer goods domain.
- Attitude of enthusiasm, can-do and should not be afraid to roll-up his sleeves
- Should be good at Analytical thinking & breaking down large problems into solvable chunks
- Should be willing to continuously co-ordinate with teams in and out of India and hence work late hours if required. Should be willing to travel abroad at short notice
- Top notch communication skills. Need to be able to handle meetings with VP level clients and present briefs, analysis, findings in a crisp, concise & impactful manner
- Attitude of leaving no stone unturned to achieve client delight
- Ability to work with complex spreadsheets with reams of financial data & supervise analysts working on the same
- Attention to detail, Error spotting skills: Accuracy of outputs will be all important
- Must have excellent relationship building skills and must be a team player