- Responsible for the analysis, development, modification, installation, testing and maintenance of operating systems software.
- Possesses a strong understanding of systems programming, graphical user interfaces and control languages.
- Modifies, installs and prepares technical documentation for system software applications.
- Diagnoses, isolates and de-bugs software problems and performs problem resolution.
- Monitors systems capacity and performance, plans and executes disaster recovery procedures and provides Tier 2 technical support.
- Evaluates vendor supplied software packages and makes recommendations to IT management.
- Modifies and/or debugs vendor-supplied utilities and packages.
- Performs work that is highly complex and varied in nature.
- Develops integrated solutions to resolve highly complex technical and business issues.
- Recognized expert internally and externally within a discipline(s) and often provides strategic direction, guidance and integration of products and services.
- May provide guidance/training to more junior staff.
- SQL SERVER
- RDLC (SSRS) REPORTING
- VISUAL STUDIO 2010/2012 & .NET FRAMEWORK 3.5/4.0
- WEB SERVICES (REST, SOAP, WSDL)
- X12 processing
- Entity framework
- Ad-hoc reporting skills
- Administrative system experience related to human resource practices, financial billing, and data security practices for PI and PHI
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in a relevant field of work or equivalent work experience.