- Solid hands-on experience in developing .NET C# development, Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, MVC, Web-based applications on different .NET framework versions.
- Must have sound knowledge of MySQL, experience on PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Strong experience in .NET design patterns and object oriented programming.
- Practical experience in applying OOP techniques and design patterns in everyday coding.
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integration, No-SQL databases will be an added advantage
- Expertise in working on multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON, Query, and web services
- Understanding of .NET application architecture, Activities, Fragments, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications is desirable
- Proficiency in Views, Layouts, Menus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop web-services, WCF, web-based applications, MVC etc. with standard development tools.
- Provide ongoing application support and troubleshooting.
- Review existing applications and join in enhancing Application Architecture.
- Interact closely with product managers to develop better user experience.
- Perform code reviews & participate in executing support plan.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Contribute to the technical possibilities in the road map across other platforms too.