We are seeking an IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer to become a member of the growing technology team and will be responsible for the design and delivery of technology solutions. The engineer will collaborate with team members from all disciplines to produce feasibility assessments, engineering estimates, and dynamic applications.
We have openings for Software Engineers experienced in the IBM WebSphere Commerce software solution. The IBM WebSphere Commerce Application Developer will participate in the execution of the business requirements into specific system, application or process in B2C environments. They will work as a team member to identify functional requirements and ultimately, plan and implement the IBM WebSphere Commerce solutions.
Essential Job Functions:
* Develop and implement technical solutions based on defined business requirements
* Contribute to the overall design and architecture of web applications.
* Analyze and diagnose any issues that could adversely impact any functional capabilities of WebSphere Commerce applications.
* Identify technical environment issues and recommend solutions to mitigate problems
* Ensure that our implementations meet the required scalability and reliability required for e-commerce operation.
* Analyze and optimize database and core commerce functions for maximum performance.
* Requires a Bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 4-6 years of experience in the field or in a related area
* 4 + years' experience in Web technologies/development (Java, J2EE, HTML, JSP, EJB, Rest services)
* 3 + years experience in IBM Websphere commerce
* 1.5+ years experience in Struts
* Experience in implementation, customization, and integration of IBM WebSphere Commerce sites
* Strong working knowledge of IBM DB2 database/SQL.
* Experience in Linux/solaris, Weblogic/Websphere, RAD/Eclipse based tool is required
* Able to work in a fast-paced, technical environment with minimal instruction.
* Ability to work collaboratively in teams with other specialized individuals.
* Must able to start with abstract requirements and ask question to fine tune the specifics and deliver
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.