The purpose of the role is to deliver sales revenue, profitability and customer satisfaction targets of SME accounts through telesales channels
* Working in conjunction with regional sales team and marketing, telesales is crucial in driving new business opportunities into customer acquisition cycle.
* To set up processes and policies for telesales business unit which is compliant with TRAI guidelines
* Have a detailed stakeholder map for all cross function engagement that influence and drive telesales
* Develop KPIs for telesales vendor, set pricing guidelines for telesales products, monitor vendor performance, implement improvement initiatives
* Ensure that 30/60/90 days plans are defined that focuses on KPIs forecasts and how we will differentiate in the marketplace.
* Plan, manage and control the annual budget for telesales channels.
The ideal candidate would be MBA with 6-10 years relevant experience of which recent few years must be in telesales of large organizations in BFSI, hospitality, travel or other verticals which greatly depend on telesales for achieving deals closures. Experience in starting a new telesales set-up or expanding an existing set-up would be desirable. Must have strong analytical skills. Candidates must be currently based in Mumbai.
2. igital Marketing
* Strategize, plan and take critical decisions on the overall digital marketing initiatives.
* Manage ongoing internet marketing campaigns such as organic SEO, Link building,etc
* Manage and drive traffic through various digital marketing strategies.
* Improve visibility, conversions and increase loan application through all online channels
* Look into web analytics data and work on advanced strategy to improve website usability increase
* To work on campaign setup, tracking and tweaking.
* Ranked website on top in Google for the keyword "Business Loan" for local searches using local optimization techniques
The ideal candidate would be MBA (preferably engineers) with 6-10 years relevant experience of which recent few years must be in digital marketing. Experience in starting or expanding digital marketing operations would be desirable. Must have strong analytical skills. Candidates must be currently based in Mumbai.
3. Business Alliances
* Launch, setup and manage business partnership for selling of products that will drive the company revenue growth.
* Engaging partner through various contests, rewards and recognition programs to achieve business objectives.
* Identify new opportunities and new markets, developing entry strategy, preparing roll out plans for sales and revenue generation.
* Ensuring long term viability and competitiveness of business by identifying evolving trends and preparing the business to face challenges.
* Monitoring competition, collecting and analyzing market intelligence.
* Owing P&L responsibility, developing business strategy, translating it into operating plan and executing with the aim of improving market penetration/market share.
The ideal candidate would be MBA with 6-10 years relevant experience of which recent few years must be in Major Accounts Management in large organizations catering to the BFSI vertical. Must have strong skills in creating new Business Alliances. Candidates must be currently based in Mumbai.