Primary Skills required
* Exposure in developing streamlined project plans projects by identifying scope, effort estimation and assist in evaluating design of the same.
* Exposed in Agile project management and Agile life cycle methodologies. Any long term project on Agile is an added advantage
* Experience in handling US clients and communicate seamlessly with project oriented details.
* Hands on experience on RFP's and preparing solutions for them
* Identify the Risks / Project issues in advance and develop the mitigation plan.
* Ability to mentor the Team and PM's in attaining the QSD provided.
* Should be capable to track the progress of each project against goals, objectives, approved budgets, and approved timelines. Reports status and variances.
* Creates action plans to meet objectives, budget and schedule
* Certifications around quality standards play a key role
* Knowledge on MetaSolv and any OSS COTS is added advantage.
Second Primary Skills
* Project management and certifications around the same
* ITIL certification adds value
Experience: 12+ years