IT/ Information Technology
Automobile/ Auto Components
- Manages, develops, and implements programs composed of multiple cross functional projects. Partners with key business
- stakeholders to ensure a successful project completion.
- Leads multiple cross-functional projects that may comprise a program from inception to completion; facilitates project planning
- sessions with internal stakeholders to determine the scope and objectives of each project; works with business stakeholders to
- establish project performance goals; designs project plan, develops timeline, identifies project milestones, and tracks
- performance against performance goals and timeline.
- In very large programs this role could include the responsibility to work with business and functional leaders to define tangible
- and measurable business outcomes and to lead the program achieving those business outcomes.
- Identifies, tracks, and works with others to resolve project issues.
- Monitors and communicates project status to project team.
- Plans and monitors project budget, conducts research and analysis; provides input into the design and development of project
- plans and timelines.
- Manages project risk; uses quality tools to identify areas of risk; identifies alternatives or solutions; applies motivational
- techniques to broad-based organization change issues.
- Leverages experience of cross-functional resources and resources external to the project team; documents and shares team
- learnings with other teams; draws on other project team experiences to enhance the success of the project.
- Ensures that project documentation is complete; monitors measures and communicates with Project Sponsor and other
- stakeholders on status of specific projects and assignments.
- Identifies and assigns appropriate resources to accomplish various project tasks; guides and coaches team members through
- various stages of the project; provides developmental feedback to team members; coaches other Project Managers in
- managing teams.