Can you run large cross-team projects? Does working with large scale systems that process millions of transactions excite you? Do you want to innovate and optimize the way packages get delivered to the customers? Are you equally comfortable digging in to business requirements as drilling into architecture and design with development teams?
In this role you will work with a variety of stakeholders to deliver high quality, scalable products deployed around the world. You will assemble project teams, assign responsibilities, identify appropriate resources needed, and develop schedules to ensure timely completion of projects by meeting project milestones. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, make tradeoffs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints and encourage risk taking behavior to maximize business benefit. Successful candidates will have a technical background, be detail driven and have excellent problem solving abilities.
You must be able to:
* Interact with Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams to define and deliver complex features.
* Lead the effective and efficient design and delivery of the large, complex projects.
* Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels.
* Create, maintain and disseminate project information to stakeholders.
* Drive effective teamwork, communication, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities.
* Thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment, and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job, such as those listed above.
Three to five years experience architecture and engineering dynamic database-driven websites and web-based applications for desktop and mobile using Microsoft .Net development tools and programming languages, java script, HTML, CSS, SQL, jQuery and JSON API's.
Five years experience planning and managing projects with medium to high complexity, including quality assurance and production migration.
Experience working with vendor support services, internal subject matter experts and users in the support of software products with a concentration on web and mobile technologies.