- Should have experience to manage five or more production lines.
- Plan, monitor and control the overall production to achieve the planned quantities.
- Should have experience into run the production with high levels of productivity and deliver 2-3% productivity p.a.
- Proactively steer production capacities and execute production of new products effectively.
- Control and monitor internal flow of RM and semi-finished products and reduce the waiting time.
- Monitor SOP's and process parameters to improve and sustain the quality parameters.
- Drive lean initiatives across production; promote shop floor organization, cleanliness and safety among plant personnel.
- High focus on people development
- Able to work effectively with internal and external partners at technical and interpersonal level.
- Excellent self-initiation, planning, organizational, documentation and communication skill.
Location - Gujarat