- Manage the periodic payroll presentation/ processing for employees across locations.
- Support related tax reporting, benefits records administration and payroll system maintenance.
- Liaise with key business partners to coordinate/ communicate process calendar.
- Implementing and monitoring internal controls over input & output data of the payroll systems.
- Coordinate cash funding process with vendors and treasury.
- Implement new systems.
Qualification & key skills:
- CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance) with at least 10 years of relevant experience.
- Flexible to work in US shifts.
- Private/ public accounting.
- Experience in running operations with high volume of transactional inputs and outputs.