We are looking for a dynamic candidate to support our client organization's Product Compliance team including dangerous goods and substances classification processes. The position will support the Product Compliance team in ensuring that products sold on this e-com company are compliant to the regulatory requirement and are safe to use by their customers.
These terms are defined by both international and country-specific regulations. Core responsibilities will be to review the catalog to ensure products are compliant and that dangerous goods are properly classified in their internal systems. Attention to detail, balancing requirements for quality and productivity, prioritizing and organizational skills are key to this role.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* You will be responsible for overall planning, budgeting, growth, delivery, process efficiency and productivity for their respective work groups.
* You will have targets on process standardization and automation.
* Will engage with the Category teams across the globe and build customer confidence through quality delivery, robust processes and sound reporting metrics.
* You will be responsible and be a point of escalation for the delivery by the teams reporting to you
* Build the Compliance Org within RBS
* Work with the Company's Legal and Product compliance teams to identify compliance requirements and build operational processes around it.
* You will own monthly/ quarterly business reviews and complete documentations
* Collaborating with other stakeholders to ensure vendors or sellers comply with legal requirements.
* Work with various internal teams (e.g. supply chain, fulfillment center, system teams) to help drive tools and process improvements that affect vendor management workflows
* Drive operational efficiency through analysis
Key Performance Areas:
* People Management (leadership role, managing Operations/Catalog Manager, team management, floor control and retention)
* Formulate, Implement, Track career path & Individual Development Plans of each member in the team
* Metrics Management
* Mentor and guide Quality lead / Process Expert to manage quality, improve process efficiency and minimize variation, conceptualize, design and deliver trainings to the team
* Manage the team and ensure high service delivery and execution
* Co-owner in the process of budget planning
Basic Qualifications and Skills:
* 8+ years' of relevant experience managing large operations organization
* Previous work experience in a fast-paced, changing and growing organization
* Good problem solving skills: acts decisively, promptly and confidently. Not afraid to contradict others and proactively offering solutions.
* Fluent in English, both oral and verbal
* Knowledge on Lean and Six sigma tools, certificate such as BB would be an added advantage
* Ability to work in highly ambiguous environment with multiple stakeholders
* Fulltime Masters in Business Administration
* Valid IN, EU, NA Dangerous Goods Safety Adviser qualification/certification an asset
* Previous work experience in dealing with Retail Compliance processes such as dangerous goods (Hazmat) or Restricted Products etc.
* Knowledge of French, German, Spanish or Italian a strong asset
Female candidates preferred.
Nikitha Sharma -Consultant Client Success