The job profile involves understanding and implementing latest technologies and closely following the global trends on web and mobile web development.
* Managing development work (including planning, estimation and execution)
* Leading and mentoring team of developers
* Ensuring high quality and compliant project delivery by collaborating with product management / QA / support
* Managing team and Working on leading mobile consumer portals.
* Architecting / implementing solutions using technologies like LAMP, Solr, Memcached, JQuery, FFMpeg and other mobile OS like Android, iOS
* International standards of MVC development using frameworks like Symphony and Prado.
* Participation in strategic sessions and project steering group.
* Role is primarily responsible for understanding and implementing latest technologies and closely following the global trends on web development.
* Working on platform and modules that are heavily business logic centric
* Highly analytical and efficient in change management and rollout control.
Skill Set Required
* Strong technical leadership capabilities with good interpersonal and communication skills
* Architecting / implementing solutions
* Identifying and implementing improvements and innovation within the products
* Troubleshooting issues that occur in production with minimal turn-around time
* Setup processes within team to ensure high quality output and productivity
* End to end knowledge of product including setup, functionality, deployment, support and build process
* Working knowledge of LAMP platform (Linux, Apache Server, MySQL and PHP), NodeJS, AngularJS
10 Years ; Good to have prior experience in Product Development
BE (Comp/IT), ME (Comp/IT), MCA, M.Tech, B.Tech, MBA (preferable)