Experience : Minimum 10 years out of which at least 3+ years have been on Salesforce and prior to that could be on CRM.
This is a huge opportunity to become part of an expanding team in one of salesforce.coms key Insurance markets, with the potential to help define the vision for how we support some of our most important clients around the world, particularly London Markets.
Key Requisite for the role is -
Very strong with Salesforce Delivery
Strong Communication skills
Good with Stakeholder Management & People Mgmt
1. Deep technical knowledge of salesforce.com product and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the salesforce.com platform and ecosystem
2. Knowledge of multi-org implementation best practices and strategies
3. Experience dealing with large scale, technologically complex accounts, which are constantly challenging product capabilities
4. Navigate, escalate, and lead efforts on complex customer requests or projects involving multiple parties and enterprise systems
5. Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level
6. Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
7. Knowledge of the software development process and of software design methodologies (coding experience is not required, but may be useful)
8. Manage a team of high calibre Software Engineers working on building world class, scalable global system.
9. Interface with our internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
10. Help develop long-term development and business technology strategies.
11. Solid experience in Software development with experience as a Development Manager,