Qualification: MBA or Equivalent qualification.
Job Objective (Summary of the Position):
To manage the retail leasing operations of the assigned projects through prospective client data generation & interaction, negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
1. Making lease presentations to International Property Consulting firms / Large Retail Intl / Indian brands.
2. Establishing business contacts and relationship with retail brands, corporate and real estate consultants for generating new business.
3. Designing marketing strategies to achieve the desired targets. Preparing short term and long term sales strategies so as to ensure desired targets .
4. Coordination with the investors regarding the leasing and selling of space to big brands and other clients as well, new business opportunities, Developing new dealer network and generating business from existing dealers.
5. Conduct research / acquire market information to understand customer requirements to increase footfalls.
6. Managing relationship with Retailers and constantly look for improving / increasing the revenue through the existing retailers / introduction of new retailers
7. Supervising and ensuring timely generation of MIS Reports
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Strong commercial sales background - Proven sales ability including: pricing, relationship building and management, consultative selling.
* The ability and desire to sell and a confident and determined approach.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a proactively diverse and inclusive organization.
* Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills.
* Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a staff team.
* Proven ability to cope with conflict, stress and crisis situations.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.