Primary Purpose: Plan, direct, coordinate the activities of retail outlets across Bengaluru and Mumbai. Responsible for customer service, purchasing, budgeting, accounting, and team management.
Retail outlet Management & Customer Servicing (60%):
* Direct and supervise activities like sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts etc.
* Maintain inventory stock for cyclic re-order.
* Examine the stock to ensure its correct pricing and display.
* Examine the stock purchased to assess the condition of each product.
* Reach out to the Procurement team in-case a product condition is found below the desired standard and have it rectified.
* Keep records of purchases, sales, and requisitions.
* Ensure absolute accuracy of the records with respect to stock and monetary spread.
* Ensure the retail outlet is well presented i.e. clean and organized shelves with appropriate displays of the merchandise.
* Plan budgets, authorise payments and merchandise returns.
* Estimate customer demands and suggest changes in planning and execution activities to meet customer requirement.
* Provide customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and responding to customer inquiries.
* Be a point of escalation for customer complaints and ensure prompt resolution.
* Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
* Ensure product home delivery of the purchased goods to the customer.
Other Administrative Responsibilities (40%)
* Plan and coordinate sales promotions activities and prepare merchandise displays and advertising copy.
* Make suggestion to the Head of the department on pricing policies for merchandise, according to profitability requirements.
* Be aware of the past trends of procurement and records and consistently upgrade ones understanding
* Liaison with the Procurement team on managing stock sufficiency at all points.
* Prepare reports of inventory and budgets for the Head of the Department.
* Confer with Head of the Department in developing methods and procedures to increase sales, expand markets, and promote business.
* Be aware of the latest market trends and competitors.
* Be aware and enforce safety guidelines and security rules.
* Maintain documentation or reports on security-related incidents or investigations.
* Conduct timely audits across retail stores and report the same periodically to the Head of the Department.
* Hire, train, evaluate and maintain a strong sales representative team for the retail outlets.
* Define responsibility to team members on their duty/work specifics.
* Reporting to the Head of the Department for all administrative issues.
* Interfacing Centre/ CO Administration staff.
* Liaison with the Procurement Department.
* Interface with customers from product sales perspective
* Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline preferably in Business Administration or Marketing
Experience: (8-12yrs) with prior work experience in the Retail space. Experince in handling retails outlets at multiple locations. Exposure to Education Industry shall be preferred.
Skills and Personality Attributes:
* Strong Customer Servicing Skills
* Ability to manage multiple tasks/processes.
* Agile in liaisoning with internal stakeholders and external customers simultaneously.
* People Management Skills
* Ability to prioritise workload; work effectively under pressure and stringent deadlines.
* Time management skills and strong attention to detail.
* Flexibility - lexible, resilient and zest to work in ambiguous work environment.
* Critical Thinking --- Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses ans suggest alternative solutions.
Grandeur Recruitment Consultants