1. Manage investigations involving suspicions of fraud and misconduct by employees, management or third parties, as well as, fraudulent reporting on the part of management.
2. Proactive in identifying new solutions and using the existing variety of diagnostic and techniques to help determine key areas of fraud/investigations.
3. Manage and help set guidelines on research and investigations.
4. Assist organizations in protecting value through the assessment of their vulnerability to fraud and misconduct.
5. Use a variety of diagnostic and forensic technology techniques.
6. Establish steps to test and help mitigate vulnerabilities to fraud and misconduct.
7. The candidate will drive the delivery of various engagements including undertaking status reviews, developing process frameworks for fraud monitoring systems, implementation methodology, training client personnel.
8. Provide strategic decisions to team and clients."
"Ability to analyze complex data and develop recommendations and solutions.
Excellent planning and organizing skills.
Verbal and written communication skills.
Excellent interpersonal and communication (both verbal and written) skills with an ability to present information clearly and consistently.
Strong team management responsibilities and people management skills.
Ability to lead by example and motivate the team and be a team player.
Adaptability to a dynamic environment often accompanied by shifting priorities and stringent deadlines.
Strong customer and results orientation.
Experience/knowledge in consulting.
Computer skills: Microsoft Office with Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
PG Qualification -MBA