Division / Business Unit: Auto/Ancillary
Location : Dharuhera
Responsible for achieving QA/QC/QMS targets in Receiving, In-Process & final Quality Assurance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Exposure of all quality assurance & control activities in Sheet Metal, Frame, Axel parts & Chassis System
- Responsible for achieving QA/QC/QMS targets in Receiving, In-Process & final Quality Assurance
- Responsible for Internal Quality Audits or Customer Handling & resolve all quality issues
- Improve supplier quality, New development activities.
- Implementation of quality initiatives (Kaizen, TPM, Quality Circles, etc).
- Issue and manage supplier corrective action reports, Ensure appropriate.
- Calibration of quality equipment's.
- Corrective action on customer complaints regarding product performance.
- Specification and reliability.
- Review of FMEA & CAPA.
- Good knowledge of MR activities/ ISO 9000, 14000, TS 16949
Minimum 12-14 Years of Experience.