Revert profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org 12--20yrs , years experience working with Salesforce.com with at least 3 full lifecycle Salesforce.com Implementations.
Should have managed projects / programs with end to end life cycle implementation along with good Client facing skills, project management skills is required.
* Expert knowledge of SFDC technology and software design and deployment principles.
* Excellent overall project management skills
* Effectively balance and prioritize multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to evaluate risks and define approaches for managing project risks.
Ability to manage expectations with stakeholders in terms of timelines and scope.
* Proven project leadership skills with the ability to multi-task, delegate and prioritize tasks.
* Direct experience with SFDC Sales Cloud (application design, architecture and development using Salesforce.com).
* Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, conflict resolution, and customer service skills.
* Understands systems dependencies and interrelation to business. Works effectively with customers and onsite/ offshore team solving complex problems, handles large scale projects.
* Experience of defining best practices and technology roadmaps and ensuring alignment of technology roadmaps to business objectives.
* Collaborates with architecture teams to ensure consistent solution design and integration in direct support of business objectives.
* Closely partners with customers/ onsite team to assess feasibility, complexity, and scope of new capabilities and solutions. * Drives continuous improvement; may include design, definition of roadmaps, standardization of processes and methodologies.